1k fans on Facebook, WOO!!! And as promised, a GIVEAWAY!
"I was SO excited to win the last R&G giveaway several months ago. The prizes I received have really helped me take my business to the next level. It was so fun getting box after box in the mail as the wonderful props, packaging, and other goodies came flooding in; it felt like Christmas! As a mother of three who can't always justify spending more money on props for the business, it was such a blessing to get a huge gift like that and be able to share what I won with my clients and make their portrait sessions that much better. I'm so grateful for the generosity of all the donors and R&G Photography for the amazing giveaway."
Take a look at what everyone is donating and see the bottom for details on how to enter!
You can start posting your comments on my blog and entering NOW!
Please remember to post your email along with your comment so I can contact you if you win!
Love Bird Studios - A free Save the Date video or other announcement video
Check out this awesome sample video
Petite Fleurs by Bellasma - 2 headbands from their shop
The Sunshine Marigold by Miss Whitney - Felt Pouch
Gradybug Designs - $25 to their shop
With Eager Hands by Beth Hays - A character hat of your choice (from their album on Facebook)
BIRDesign - Any two items from their shop
A Little Loopy - A newborn hat of your choice
Precious Moments Crochet Designs -The multicolored hat pictured
R&G Photography - Free full session ($150 value)
You can have up to 7 entries! Please leave ONE comment on THIS blog posting (with your email so I can contact you!) for each step you complete. The comment on my blog is your ticket to win!
1. Become a fan of R&G Photography on Facebook (if you're not already a fan) - Click "like" on my page: www.facebook.com/rngphotos
Then come back and comment on my blog and tell me that you "liked" us or that you were already a fan! This step is mandatory.
2. Become a fan of ALL of the other vendors by clicking the links below and then clicking "Like" on their pages! (Just click your web browser's back button to return my blog.)
Take your time and leave some love on the vendors pages and let them know that R&G Photography sent you! Then leave one comment below (in my blog) saying that you "liked" all the vendors!
*Remember that you can get comment blocked if you go too fast. You have several days to enter so take your time folks! We've made it easy for you by putting the links for all the vendors together below...
Petite Fleurs by Bellasma
The Sunshine Marigold
With Eager Hands
A Little Loopy
Precious Moments Crochet Designs
3. Post about this giveaway on your personal or business Facebook Page. Make sure you tag my page when you do so!
For example - make your FB status say "Come check out the giveaway R&G Photography is hosting." Start typing @R&G Photography on your wall post, a drop box will appear, select R&G Photography and it will appear as a link - that means we're tagged!).
Come back and leave ONE comment on my blog telling me you posted on your FB page.
4. Purchase something from ANY of the participating vendors during the giveaway (now until Jan. 8th). Come back here, and leave ONE comment telling us what you bought and from which vendor! (YOU CAN DO THIS UP TO THREE TIMES for a total of THREE additional entries! Buy three items from one shop or one item from three different ones! Make sure to leave a separate comment for each item you buy!)
5. Follow our Blog! Leave ONE comment telling me you are a follower!
If the winner of the contest isn't local - we will have TWO winners and the second will receive the
We are also adding an incentive on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rngphotos) to get some extra goodies for FREE! Check out Glorious Memory on Facebook; they are donating a $30 gift certificate to their shop to a random winner who SHARES the status and giveaway!
Just go to our fan page by clicking HERE & share the status that includes details about Glorious Memory's page!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR HELPING US REACH 1,000 FANS!
Owner of R&G Photography
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Our last in-home studio session was great! I'm so glad I had the privilege of taking Miranda & Tom's maternity photos - they are the sweetest couple! Their baby is going to be one special and spoiled little girl! I can't wait to meet her!
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!