Previous posts

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August is almost over!

I can't believe how time is flying!  We are the busiest we've ever been at R&G Photography (Praise God!) and I'm so excited about how far we've come and how much we've grown!  

This November we are going to celebrate our studio's ONE YEAR anniversary.  We are hoping to have a open house and invite clients and guests to view our studio - hopefully with all the redesigning complete - snack, take some photos, learn about photography - and get some free goodies, too! 

We are also planning a 1k giveaway for our Facebook fans!  We currently have just over 800 fans -  I can't believe how many people we've reached via Facebook.  Oh how I love social networking :)

On a personal note, my hubby and are are going to be celebrating our One Year Anniversary the 25th of September <3  WOW I can't believe it!  The year has been PACKED with amazing experiences & I'm so excited to see where our lives take us.

Thank you Jason and Aurelia Stratton for the lovely updated photo of us!   :)  I can't wait to get our METAL print from them!  We are looking into offering metal prints at our studio, too!  Such a neat and unique way to display photos!






Take care all and enjoy the last few weeks of swimming weather (if you're a fish like me!)


Rachel
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment