Previous posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mom, don't panic!

Mom, don't panic...



It's just a tattoo ;)
The design was sketched out by one of the artists at the shop.  I told him I wanted a 'girly Jesus fish' and this is what he came up with.  I love it!  The swirls make it look less tribal and manly, and I'm a huge fan of the fact that it's unique and special to me.  There is only one thing I love enough to have it tattooed on my wrist... my love of God!

I've wanted a tattoo for over 7 years... And I finally got mine during Garren & I's anniversary trip.  We stopped in Nashville, TN and there is this awesome Christian tattoo parlor on the main strip of the city!


Did it hurt?  Um, yes.  It definitely did.  I wouldn't rate the pain as high as I THOUGHT it would be, though... but at time it felt like tiny knifes slicing me.. ouuuwch!  Totally worth it, though.

I just wanted to share with you my little secret :)

Have a great day!
Rachel
xo

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to find your online album of my engagement pics and happened on this page... I LOVE YOUR TATTOO!!! I am very rarely impressed by tattoos, I don't even like my own, but I love this.

    ReplyDelete