Previous posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bubble bath time

You know what I haven't done in a LONG time?  Relax in a bubble bath!

One of my favorite places to get all my smelly goods is Bath & Body Works.  I don't know why, but that is where my family always buys about half of our Christmas presents... maybe it's the sweet deals they run... or the awesome scents... but regardless - it is nice to enjoy the bubble bath (along with their candles, outlet fresheners, body wash... etc!).

Right now if you buy three, you get three FREE.  Dang!

They have a great clearance section, too (for those of you who scout out good deals).

I haven't been able to keep up with my bookwork for my business, editing, and personal relaxation since I started my 2nd job... but now that I am a full time photographer - I have time to devote to my clients (and more time for myself!)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  R&G are going to be photographing a very good friend's wedding tomorrow and I am SO excited!

Congrats Kyle & Amanda... <3  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment