Previous posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wishing for a job you love?

Oh, how sweet it is to do a job you LOVE!  


Today I put in my two weeks at my office job and made the decision to become a FULL TIME PHOTOGRAPHER.  This was not an easy decision to make, but photography is my passion and I am SO thankful to make it my career (finally!) - Thank goodness I have such a supportive husband and family!  We are in for a long and hard journey, but I am anxious to get started. 


Is it June yet?  ;)


Soon we hope you will enjoy more informative and fun blogs - in the mean time I will be rather busy working two jobs and wrapping up my last few days as a Business Development Director with Monken (a local car dealership).  Please be patient with us and don't stop following!  You're in for a treat, I swear!!


Rachel
xo

1 comment:

  1. YAY Rachel, that's great news! I'm so proud of you and I know you'll do great. I cannot wait to see what you have in store - I'm sure it will be fantastic! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete