Previous posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's March already?

Oh goodness gracious!  Has it really been that long since I've blogged?! 

I'm sure you get this a lot, but it's SO hard to remember to blog.  Scout's honor - I will try harder!  :)

In the last few months (ok, ok it was almost a year ago when I blogged.... whoops!).. I have graduated, started my own ("Official") business R&G Photography, and got married to the love of my life!  I've also traveled to Vegas for WPPI 2011 (last week, which is why I'm inspired to blog again!) - this photography conference was one of the most educational, amazing, helpful things I've ever attended!  SO worth the investment if you are a professional photog!

We have started a lot of fun things for our business - one is The Birthday Club for past clients of ours!!  If you have a child between the ages of 2 -16, sign them up for our Birthday Club and they will get a FREE photo shoot the month of their birthday.  Just send an email to rasnow@gmx.com with the child's name, age, and birth date!

And if you're not already a client of ours - give me a call or shoot me an email!  We'd love to work with you!  Your kids can be part of the club!

(want to see our work? go to www.rngphotos.com or if you're more of a facebook addict like me ;) go to www.facebook.com/rngphotos)


Have a lovely week and I pinky promise to post again before next year... er, I mean week ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, haven't seen you post in a while wifey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting is easy. I am also following you - watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys - I wanted to see if people who don't have google accounts or blogs their self could post easily. I'm wanting to have a contest/giveaway through my blog eventually - so I wanted to make sure it was easy enough :)

    ReplyDelete