Previous posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

Wednesday is probably going to be one of my favorite days to blog.. because I looove wishful thinking :)  I'm totally a dreamer and have crazy ideas that I love to see play out.

Some goals we've set for our business:
Successfully run in-person sales (which we've started)
Make products available for clients to see either with samples or a product guide.  (ex: cards, books, albums, gallery wraps)
Put a sign up in our yard for our business (so people KNOW they're in the right place when they come for their session :))
Present referral cards to current clients to gain new business and also give them an incentive to come in and check us out!  We'd like to make small cards that say something like "We had a great experience at R&G Photography - and you could too!  Take this card in & get $25 worth of free prints!"  This will be for the new clients, and I'm thinking it would be nice to treat the clients who refer people to us with something as well - but I'm still working on the details of what that might be.
And for personal goals:
Manage money and build up an emergency fund
Does every woman have a weight loss goal?... well I guess I'm just normal, haha! ;)  A few weeks ago I started doing a bible study called Made to Crave.  It's a biblical based weight loss program.  I'm enjoying it.  I also really want to get into the habit of exercising - Trying Zumba classes, Zumba for the Wii, work out videos, and just plain walking on gorgeous days! :)
and finally - BLOG MORE!  :) Well, here's a good start!

Take care everyone,
Rachel
xo

2 comments:

  1. Your post got me thinking about my journey from wishful thinker to just-DO-it thinker. What a trek it has been! I'm a planner. Love to think about it, analyze it, re-think it, re-analyze it, ask family and friends for their thoughts about it, then repeat ad nauseum. IT never gets done that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. :) I know, I am the same way - Although I have seen a LOT of my wishful thoughts come to life, too. It's hard to take the first step sometimes! I'm learning as I go - of course I've made mistakes along the way, but I'm so happy to have started a business & have happy clients! :)

    ReplyDelete