Previous posts

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Priorities

This week I'm going to devote to "getting my priorities" in order.  I think it is SO important (especially when you own your own business) to remind yourself of what you're living for.... and I just wanted to share with you my top ten priorities.  These are what makes my life fulfilled and worth living.

1. My Savior Jesus Christ, God, my heavenly Father - whatever you might call him.  When I lay my head down at night - I know that he is who got me through the day, week, month, year that I've had.  He's with me through my struggles and successes.

2. My husband.  He is my hero.  I thank God for putting such a patient and loving man in my life.  There is no one who could replace the joy he brings me.

3. My family & friends.  They coexist in category #3 for a reason - my family members are my friends and my friends are like my family.  I can count on them and I love them all. They probably have no idea what they mean to me - their encouragement is the force that keeps me going!

4. Myself. When I take care of myself, I know that I can be full of energy and have the strength to provide for the needs of others.

5. R&G Photography

6. My peers

7. My house

8. My lifelong education

9. My Audrey dog :)

10. My hairstylist... no one likes a bad hair day that lasts two months, right? ;) Just kidding.

I know there is a huge area I'm not covering - like my country, world peace, and so on, but this is just a dabble in what is important to me.   Does not mean that I care about nothing else, of course!

I hope you all have your priorities in line & I encourage you to make sure whatever is your top priority is treated like one. :)

Have a great week guys & gals.
Rachel
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment