Previous posts

Friday, April 15, 2011

Have you heard of Zulily?

Interested in getting amazing props and outfits at OUTRAGEOUSLY cheap prices?


As a photographer and being the thrifty kind of gal I am, I'm always on the hunt for good deals on products related to my business.  I recently started seeing ADs for Zulily, but wasn't confident about just buying from just any old vendor... Then just a few days ago a fellow photographer friend of mine (DT Photography) posted about a pettiskirt she'd bought for HALF price from a deal on Zulily... Let's just say my wallet is weak when it comes to this site... I have a hard time not passing up the great deals!  Each morning they email you participating vendors and they offer HUGE discounts on their products.  It's a wonderful idea and a great marketing tool for these vendors.


If you are a photographer, mom, grandma, or just someone who LOVES shopping - you need to check out Zulily!

p.s. if you use this link: 
 http://www.zulily.com/invite/rking134 
We get $15 for referring you!

2 comments: