Previous posts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vroom, vroom

What am I wishing for on this "wishful Wednesday"?
A new car!  I've recently started working at Monken's Car Dealership in Centralia & I can't help but fall in love with the Nissan Rogue.  Love it!  Maybe someday I'll use my employee discount & buy me one!  I deserve it, right?  ;)

p.s. have you ever noticed how most car photography is pretty puny? Excited to see what Monken comes up with to spice up their car photos!  There is talk of giant backgrounds & lights for a more marketable photo.

Rachel King
Monken Customer Care
618-545-5100

(that's my work signature at the dealership :) we're working on getting me a suitable head shot to put with it!)

2 comments:

  1. head shot... haha, i'm thinking black and white with a good smoldering smirk. draw them in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah!! I just saw this - not sure how to find old comments, but tee-hee - have you seen the headshot?

    ReplyDelete